The Sales Associate will be responsible for helping to keep the sales team organized. They will work closely with the Sales Manager and Marketing team to keep the eCommerce website up to date, assist with wholesale relationships, trunk shows and inventory.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Report on weekly sales by style, over and under performance.
• Execute wholesale orders from initial outreach through trade shows to ordering.
• Ensure close relationships with wholesalers and seek feedback throughout the season, while also building new wholesale accounts according to our sales goals.
• Assist Co-Founder to scale trunk show & “trunk from home” programs from beginning to end, by creating calendar, securing hosts, organizing event, payment, and reporting on performance.
• Conduct monthly inventory audits using information from Fulfilment centers receiving and bi-monthly sales reports
• Manage product requests for gifting, photo shoots and special projects; pack and send out online
orders from HQ when needed.
• Handle and respond to all incoming emails from customers & wholesale accounts.
• Daily review of distribution center order status to insure that all orders are being shipped within 48hrs.
• Manage returns and refunding of customers.
• Manage wholesale orders from ordering to receiving and payment.
• Manage sample requests for trunks shows, editorial shoots and wholesale events.
• Assist with trunk from home logistics, from shipping trunks, to making sure trunks are neat and complete
• Assist with requests for Influencer gifting program.
• Special projects as needed.
• Extremely organized and self-driven
• Comfortable working in a fast-moving environment with changing priorities
• A team player
• Excellent communicator
• Comfortable with Excel/Google sheets
• Preferably 3-5 years of relevant industry experience