24 Seven is growing! We’re the leading creative staffing and recruiting firm working with today’s most sought-after employers and we’re looking for dedicated professionals, like you, to join our team. We are the go-to talent source supporting the world’s top teams in Digital Marketing, Creative Services, Technology, eCommerce, Fashion, and Beauty.
24 Seven is seeking an ambitious and laser-focused Business Development Coordinator to be an integral part of our LOCATION team. The Business Development Coordinator role is the first stepping stone in a career path where, with the tools and the training we will provide you, you could one day manage your own business development team.
With a fun and inspiring company culture, a generous compensation package, and perks and incentives including excellent health benefits, generous vacation package and career development opportunities, 24 Seven is the perfect place to let your entrepreneurial spirit flourish in a Business Development Coordinator role.
Here’s a snapshot of what you’ll do as a Business Development Coordinator:
- Support Business Development leadership with all aspects of the business development lifecycle and learn our craft through an apprenticeship model and by delivering client results
- Target, identify, research and initiate contact with leads using HubSpot, Bullhorn, ZoomInfo, Hoovers and other tools
- Qualify new leads by initiating 30-50outbound calls daily
- Build & maintain a pipeline of new potential customers within 24 Seven’s target markets
- Navigate the business development team’s account list, assign newly developed leads within existing customer organizations to the appropriate business development manager
- Ensure that all leads have completed profiles within our CRM database
Reasons you want to be a Business Development Coordinator at 24 Seven:
Our Business Development Coordinator receive a generous compensation & benefits package including:
- Highly competitive fulltime salaries
- Medical, dental and vision benefits
- 401(k) with company match
- Generous paid time off policy (starting at 14 days per year!)
- Ongoing training & career development opportunities, we love to promote from within
- Perks including, happy hours, health and wellness subscriptions, volunteer opportunities etc.
- Our core values include collaboration, creativity, and service orientation
- We’re a forward thinking, innovative organization that continually invests in our people, practices and technology to maintain our leadership standing and capitalize on what’s next
- We are constantly growing and so do the opportunities for each member of our team
What you are made of:
- Have a bachelor’s degree
- 1-2 years of sales or relevant experience is preferred but not required
- Are a confident, ambitious, and dedicated team player with an interest in a career in sales
- Have strong verbal and written communication skills allowing you to communicate well internally with your team members and externally with potential customers
- Are highly organized with the ability to prioritize and manage multiple assignments simultaneously
- Have the ability to remain positive & focused under deadline pressure
24 Seven is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment regardless of their race, color, country of origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, parental status, disability, genetic information, or military service. 24 Seven is committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.