You will join a team of versatile marketers who support lead generation & development, event management, paid media, event sponsorships and email marketing, with a focus on generating new business and partnerships while educating the market on our value proposition. We are looking for a Lead Development Specialist with hands on experience in lead qualification and management. This is a unique new role where you will be given the opportunity to collaborate closely with several cross functional teams across the ever-growing Walmart ecosystem.
The Lead Development Specialist will wear many hats and quickly gain invaluable skills within Sales and Marketing. As a Lead Development Specialist, your role is to help generate new leads, educate new prospects on our comprehensive offering, and provide our sales teams with qualified leads to ultimately help drive incremental revenue for our business. You will play an integral role in helping develop the inbound and outbound lead strategy across the organization.
We are looking for someone to be an expert and manager of our CRM database and act as the one source of truth for ALL leads and lists generated across all activities (email, paid media, events, business dev and events). Specially, we’re looking for ambitious, fun, creative, people-oriented folks who are truly willing to roll up their sleeves to solve business challenges in creative and structured ways (no lie, you might not have sleeves by the end of this).
• Develop a solid understanding of the value proposition and translate that into written (lead nurturing emails) and verbal (client conversations) communication with prospective advertisers
• Efficiently manage multiple internal/external lead referral channels while prioritizing customer needs
• Provide Sales team with sales ready leads for seamless handoff
• Capture and enter all lead generation activity into Salesforce.com, and report on lead and stage development, forecasting and pipeline velocity, as well as key market/segment intelligence
• Measure and report out lead performance by tactic
• Support overall tools, measurement and reporting
• Manage the lead list across all user-facing communication channels including email, paid media and events
• Someone who can plan effectively and execute flawlessly.
• Highly organized with strong written and oral communication skills, ability to partner cross-functionally, build and manage relationships across an organization
• Able to work autonomously and not afraid to speak up/ ask questions
• A proven problem-solver who can identify the root cause of challenge and proactively work to solve
• Experience in the advertising business
• 3-5 years’ experience in Lead generation/Sales enablement
• Deep understanding and experience with Salesforce CRM & pipeline management
• Experience with marketing automation software (Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Marketo, Pardot, etc.)
• General experience with digital advertising platforms (ex. Search, display, programmatic, social)
• Worked in sales or Marketing for an B2B company/advertising business