Job descriptionOur Client is a Women's/Juniors Apparel and Accessories company seeking a strong and current Sales Executive with current contacts/relationships in these categories with retailers.
Can be either LA or NYC based only.
Sales Executive Job Description
We are seeking an established sales professional with 5-7 years of experience in wholesale branded and private label apparel to sell into department stores, major retailers, and mass merchants. This position will report to the Vice President, Sales.
Responsible for the following:
- Develop and maintain relationships with key stakeholders
- Create and successfully execute sales plans
- Collaborate with Design and Development teams on products
- Act as a brand ambassador ensuring thoughtful brand execution across all channels
- Analyze past and present business trends to identify new opportunities; prepare data and sales reports
- Develop strategies to capitalize on our diverse products, brands, and licenses
Our ideal candidate will possess these qualities:
- Self-motivated and goal oriented with an ability to open doors and cultivate new business opportunities and deliver results
- Attuned to the competitive marketplace in order to drive proactive growth, protect current business segment success and recommend new products
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- Strong attention to detail and excellent follow-up skills
- Fast learner who thinks quickly and strategically
- Ability to adapt and grow in a competitive environment
- Passionate about sales
- Highly proficient working in Excel and other MS Office software