Sales Operations Representative
Our client is a well-known women's fashion company that designs, sources, and markets nationally and internationally an extensive range of women's career, casual sportswear, and dresses. Their products are sold primarily at wholesale through all primary retail distribution levels principally under various trademarks and also under private label brand names.
Sales Operations Representative Responsibilities:
- Sales Order Management: Track inventory, allocate and order management via EDI and manually.
- Track inventory throughout the supply chain. Work with Logistics, Production and Warehouses to maintain an accurate real time understanding of inventory levels in order to successfully fulfill orders.
- Allocate all available inventory, plus what is In Transit, to drop Pick Tickets to warehouses and ship orders promptly.
- Manage Start Ship / Cancel Dates to ensure on time and complete delivery to all accounts.
- Liaise with Sales, Production and Logistics teams regarding the status of Sales Orders, production and inbound shipments required to fill them, as well as the need for any extensions.
Sales Operations Representative Requirements:
- 3+ years of experience
- Must have strong Excel skills
- Experience with ERP systems required (specifically Exenta or BlueCherry preferred but not explicitly required)
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Strong problem-solving skills; able to proactively recommend solutions
- Organized and detail-oriented with strong follow-through
- Highly motivated, ability to prioritize workflow, and have good time management skills
- Enthusiastic and team-oriented