Our client is a free service that lets you bring all your photos, docs, and videos anywhere, and share them easily. They are looking for more great people to join them, so if you're excited to help simplify life for millions of people, apply today.
- Assign sales compensation plan and quota letters to the global sales team
- Administrator and owner of employee setup within Xactly Incent (quotas, plan assignment, variable targets, hierarchy, etc.)
- Contribute to the development and enforcement of sales crediting, education and training of the field, and documenting policies and resourceful docs for end users' reference
- Work across systems such as Salesforce, Workday, Xactly to collect all the people, performance, and quota data required of the program.
- Help drive systems and process changes to ensure the company scales its world class Sales and Finance teams.
- Oversee and audit sales compensation calculations
- Help build out our performance reporting and analysis to a variety of stakeholders across the business on sales performance and compensation results
- Manage and maintain our Salesforce credit inquiry ticketing queue and process
- Skills: Sales Comp Analyst
- Need good system experience (Xactly and Salesforce preferred, not required)
- Advanced spreadsheet (Excel or Google Sheets) knowledge
- Clear and thoughtful communication and writing skills as this role will be heavily field-facing
- Attention to detail to ensure accuracy in data and calculations. Details that will be involved are highly confidential so understanding the sensitivity of the role is crucial.
- Bachelor Degree from an accredited institution preferred
- DATA VALIDATION
- EXCELLENT COMMUNICATION SKILLS
- DATA ENTRY AD HOC ANALYSIS OPERATIONS
- QUOTA SALES OPERATIONS
- DOCUMENTING MICROSOFT EXCEL WORKDAY
- MONTH END CLOSE SALES COMPENSATION
English Read Write Speak Minimum