AMR Sales and Marketing Intranet/Web Content Manager
The client's team is in need of a Content Manager with expertise in information architectures and web site design to help create, manage and report on our G-Suite based intranet portal. This individual will be responsible for creating the processes and workflows that enable this portal to become the primary go-to venue for our sales and marketing teams to learn about new information and easily find sales and marketing assets.
This individual will manage and update the site at regularly-scheduled intervals based on factors such as new product introductions, internal events, industry news, field-relevant reports, surveys, and more. This individual will also use the venue to provide marketing teams with reporting on site reports, content utilization, and ongoing promotional methodologies.
- Reduce the amount of time our sales, marketing, SE, and field teams spend looking for content and assets internal to the client.
- Reduce the amount of email communications.
- Provide a single venue for the broader team to find reliable news and updates.
- Bring resources together in a single convenient venue, i.e. “The Go To”, by integrating existing G Drive folders, Docs, Sheets, Slides, Forms and Drawings
- Regulate, automate and streamline content posting processes and workflows.
- Better regulate content management, including sharing protocols, version control, retiring aged assets, and linking to external resources.
- Over time create a more interactive site including polls, training, video clips, etc.
As Content Manager, this role requires:
- Knowledge of Google G-Suite site builder and/or LumApps
- Experience developing from news and content portals specific to the needs of sales and marketing organizations
- Experience migrating legacy information architectures to long-term contextual-based content
- Developing and implementing an overall migration and sustainability plan, accounting for near term and long term business objectives with project timelines within budget
- Leveraging the portal to communicate with team and clients effectively, and create region-wide status reports for internal use
- Ongoing publishing, version control, and curating of online content
- Training internal team members where necessary
- Strong attention to detail
- Personally engaged and willing to engage with team members to get answers
- Perform tasks with an innate sense of care and urgency
- Understand how to balance the immediate needs of the business with the bigger picture
- Critical thinking skills with an enthusiasm to experiment
- Self-reliant, resourceful, able to hit the ground running