What You'll Do As a Sample Coordinator
- You will help the Product Development team to facilitate the processing, tracking, organization and shipment of all sales samples across multiple brands.
- You will also manage organization within the department area and assist
- Product Development during the development process all the way to production stage.
- Create sales sample
- WIP reports Track and receive sales samples for multiple brands
- Check sample requests for completeness and accuracy before updating WIP report
- Follow up on any missing samples via email with overseas and domestic suppliers
- Constant communication with our domestic and overseas suppliers to ensure on time delivery of samples
- Ship sales samples to multiple overseas and domestic sales reps
- Create commercial invoices for overseas sample shipments, generating shipping and return labels
- Organize in house samples racks to be used for photo shoots and meetings
- Assist with seasonal photo shoots
- Open daily packages and alerting team members about what is received
- Organize office
- Help with tracking and reporting needs Help with uploading information into Nu Order
What You'll Need
- 1-2 years of relevant experience
- High School Diploma or equivalent
This company is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.