Our client is an iconic fashion brand creating the latest apparel and accessories. With their innovative, on-trend, and creative designs, you can dress effortlessly cool every day.
Sample Coordinator Overview:
In this role, you will be responsible for overseeing incoming orders and managing strong relationships with vendors and leading sample logistics.
Sample Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Ensure samples are received in a timely manner for each seasonal flow.
- Keep samples organized and maintain records to track receiving information.
- Communicate with Merchandising team to discuss arrivals and delays.
- Build rapports with Brand MAs. Assemble copy fact sheets using several systems.
- Support entire team with other projects.
- Manage incoming orders and requirements using the Sample Management System and partner with the SMS team
- Oversee processing, organizing, and tracking samples for photo shoots, marketing, and merchandising events
- Ensure incoming samples are aligned with the product data and conduct quality assurance to confirm merchandise is accurate
- Lead sample logistics and collaborate with cross-functional teams to communicate product prioritization
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with vendors, track and route samples, follow schedule requirements, and identify and resolve issues
Sample Coordinator Qualifications:
- Systems/data entry experience
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel
- Strong organizational and communication skills