Our well-known client, a key player in the retail space, is looking to add a Scrum Master, to join their team on a freelance basis. This role is preferred to be local to Chicago, but remote for time being! Position will be 40 hours a week and 1 year contract.
Client is looking for a talented Scrum Master to come in and manage projects/workstreams/components. This person will be working with product or engineering teams, as some initiatives very engineer driven. They will be implementing new tech on backend - defects, tech deck activities - and another workstream of managing customer relationships. They will also be building new capabilities on app (physical and digital in nature).
The Scrum Master will:
- Guide the team and the organization on how to use Agile/Scrum practices
- Be guiding on self-organizing to fill in the intentional gaps left in the Agile/Scrum frameworks
- Assessing the Scrum Maturity of the team and organization, as well as coaching the team to higher levels of maturity.
- Additional responsibilities include:
- Assisting with internal and external communication
- Improving transparency
- Radiating information
- Supporting and educating the Product Owner, especially with respect to grooming and maintaining the product backlog
The Scrum Master Requirements:
- 10+ years of experience overall
- 5+ years experience, working with CSM
- BS computer Science preferred
- Experience with the following softwares: Azure DevOps, MS Office tools, and Excel
- Experience working with Omni Channel capabilities for customers!
If you are interested in and qualified for this position, please forward your resume today!