Our client is a popular fashion brand presenting the latest must-have apparel and accessories for every fashionista. With their contemporary, on-trend, and cool designs, you can effortlessly dress in style every day.
Selling & Client Service
• Greet and acknowledge all customers. Provide courteous and knowledgeable customer service.
• Work with clients to style them – suggest styles that will best suit their needs and size.
• Service the transaction by pulling needed sizes from the stockroom, cleaning up the fitting room, suggestive selling, ordering items for the client online when not available in the store.
• Remove unwanted merchandise from fitting rooms and ensure all merchandise is placed back onto the floor after a transaction is completed.
• Send follow up communication to clients thanking them for their purchase, reaching out when new product arrives, etc.
• Monitor and maintain visual merchandising standards on a daily basis. Fold, straighten, fill-in and ensure correct placement of merchandise throughout the day.
• Ensure representation of all merchandise, styles & sizes, are on the floor.
• Assist with stock duties when needed including shipments, markdowns and transfers.
• Follow all procedures in the POS system for ringing up sales. This includes 100% client capture.
• Keep cash wrap area neat, organized and maintained with all supplies throughout the day.
• Answer the phone and service client’s needs.
• Help with events both in store and off site. To include set up, breakdown and overall organization.