Seasonal Operations/Inventory Assistant Needed! This person thrives in a fast-paced environment, is proactive, a problem solver and very well organized. They assist the Operations Department with varying responsibilities surrounding the intake, processing, and returns management of inventory. Ease of communication, strong attention to detail, inquisitiveness, and ability to learn quickly are all desired qualities.
- Manage the receiving, relabeling, organization and restocking of all incoming or returned diamond inventory; and ensure proper systems use.
- Ensure that all inventory received from partners or other locations are accounted for in the ERP system and on packing lists.
- Work in our ERP system and master spreadsheets, manipulate data and upload CSV files back into our system.
- Communicate with internal teams related to product inventory availability and general inquiries.
- Follow up and check against systems to ensure items are routed to the correct recipient.
- Receive packages from carrier and organize into appropriate bins for intake processing.
- Assist with quick and accurate full inventory counts (monthly and quarterly).
- Assist with the fulfillment of B2B orders and picking and transferring inventory to our B2C partners.
- Pick, transfer and update the systems with ad-hoc inventory pulls requested by our production team.
- Assist with Quality Control for all incoming ready to ship jewelry.
- Help manage, reprint, and organize certificates.
- 2+ years’ experience in an inventory team position in an eCommerce company (Shipping, receiving, quality control).
- Shopify, Netsuite, Shipstation, Returnly experience or similar ERP desired.
- Experience handling spreadsheets, formulas and reading data is a must.
- You communicate effectively both written and verbally.
- You have the ability to problem solve and are interested in learning new systems and can adapt quickly.
- Have very strong attention to detail and have the ability to prioritize tasks by urgency.
- You can prioritize tasks and easily switch from one to the next.