Our client is a renowned international communications agency specializing in media services and communications planning. Their innovative, intelligence driven, and technologically advanced approach distinguishes them as a leader in the industry.
SEM Analyst Overview:
As the Senior SEM Analyst, you will be responsible for performing all aspects of search, including initial planning, implementation, monitoring, optimization, analysis and reporting.
SEM Analyst Responsibilities:
• Create, implement, track, analyze and optimize Paid Search campaigns in Google AdWords, Yahoo!, Bing, other search engines and bid management platforms
• Manage and perform all aspects of search, including keyword copy creation, billing, trafficking, and Q/A
• Build out new ad groups and campaigns and manage account optimization of bids and KPIs to achieve client objectives
• Generate daily, weekly, and monthly performance reports, evaluate data, and provide insights and recommendations
• Help develop test design roadmaps, quarterly planning initiatives and business opportunity identification and implementation
• Lead portions of weekly reporting calls for clients, discussing key metrics, goal attainment and optimization opportunity
SEM Analyst Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree preferred
• Proven Paid Search/SEM Analyst experience (1.5-2+ years)
• Advanced Excel skills and exceptional quantitative skills
• Advanced proficiency with Google, Yahoo, and Bing and a bidding platform, such as DS3, Marin, Kenshoo, and InsideVault