Our client, a B2B marketing and technology agency has an immediate opening for a Senior Account Executive who is enthusiastic about merging storytelling with data, we uniquely blend strategy, creativity, media, and technology to create meaningful brand interactions.
The candidate will need to have a minimum of 4-5 years of experience in the areas of content development, sales enablement, email marketing, mobile development, and social marketing.
The Senior Account Executive is responsible for achieving sales and profitability objectives from new clients or accounts. You will identify marketplace opportunities, prospect, and engage new clients, develop proposals, and manage the contract process.
· 4+ years of agency and B2B experience.
· Proven experience handling client briefs
· Experience navigating Salesforce, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, and other prospecting applications
· Effective communication and presentation skills
· Solid foundation in account management, radiation, and pipelining
· Experience with B2B and B2C
· Leverage industry insights to drive results
· Track and report client’s business insights
· Acts as a day-to-day resource for clients to facilitate a seamless program, brand, and campaign management
· Achieve assigned sales targets
· Prospecting and developing new client relationships within a defined target market
· Developing innovative proposals and delivering strategic sales presentations
· Making actionable and insightful recommendations for new products, extensions, or enhancements
· Managing and mentoring a team of Account Executives
· Securing and maintaining client budgets and managing internal SOW/workflow to maximize agency profits
· Juggles multiple-account assignments, timelines, and budgets daily
· Manages the day-to-day business and demonstrates a clear understanding of key trends and stats
· Effective communication skills