Our client is a creative agency within a larger PR firm working with clients across beauty, fashion, and lifestyle.
- Acting as day-to-day contact for key clients and managing deadlines and projects across the wider agency team (including PR, influencer, social media, creative and content)
- Leading on creative projects, such as websites, content series, branding, and virtual events, etc.
- Managing campaign budgets and client billing
- Project management of creative projects, including setting timelines, managing feedback between clients and designers and communicating between internal teams.
- Writing creative briefs and participating in creative briefings
- Assisting in day-to-day management of the agency’s 360 accounts
- Overseeing vendors to manage all estimates for printing, collateral and other forms of production.
- 4+ years of marketing or advertising agency experience in a client facing project management or account services role.
- Experience managing creative and website projects is required
- A quick learner who strives to go above and beyond with a positive, can-do attitude
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Exceptional time management and prioritization skills
- Creative, assertive and solution-oriented when faced with difficult challenging directives