Our client is in the finance industry. Their services which encompass a broad range of businesses that manage money, including credit unions, banks, credit-cards. They continue to create advanced solutions that effortlessly capture audiences and lay the foundation for digital and technological growth.
Senior Art Director Overview:
As the Senior Art Director, you’ve got an eye for design and a passion for helping brands stand out in the best, most creative way possible. In this role, you will establish a clear design direction that communicates the brand voice and vision across digital, print and experiential, while overseeing a team of designers.
Senior Art Director Responsibilities:
· Communicate advanced topics in the digital space in a clear and visually engaging way to drive brand awareness and connect with target consumers
· Create, design, and direct campaigns across mobile, product, interactive, OOH, print, and digital
· Develop original and eye-catching work to help set the brand apart in a competitive and rapidly evolving industry
· Guide and oversee Junior Designers, providing constructive feedback while ensuring timelines are met
· Communicate clearly and effectively with cross-functional teams on design needs
Senior Art Director Qualifications:
· Conceptual advertising experience
· Proficient experience with motion design/aftereffects, animate, premier
· Experience designing, art directing, concepting, 2D and 3D animation
· Advanced proficiency in the Adobe Creative Suite including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Sketch, and more.
· Extreme attention to detail with a keen eye for innovative design