Our client is a renowned digital agency creating advanced solutions that effortlessly capture audiences and lay the foundation for digital and technological growth.
Senior Art Director Overview:
As the Senior Art Director, you’ve got an eye for design and a passion for helping brands stand out in the best, most creative way possible. In this role, you will establish a clear design direction that communicates the brand voice and vision across digital, print and experiential, while overseeing a team of designers.
Senior Art Director Responsibilities:
· Communicate advanced topics in the digital space in a clear and visually engaging way to drive brand awareness and connect with target consumers
· Create, design, and direct campaigns across mobile, product, interactive, OOH, print, and digital
· Develop original and eye-catching work to help set the brand apart in a competitive and rapidly evolving industry
· Guide and oversee Junior Designers, providing constructive feedback while ensuring timelines are met
· Communicate clearly and effectively with cross-functional teams on design needs
Senior Art Director Qualifications:
- 8+ years of experience as an Art Director
- Experience designing, art directing, concepting
- Advanced proficiency in the Adobe Creative Suite including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Sketch, and more.
- Above-the-line and Below-the-line experience (ATL/BTL)
- Experience in the Marketing, CPG, or retail background
- Experience with After Effects and/or Premiere is an asset