Our client is a renowned e-commerce platform with an increasingly large global footprint. Their innovative and customized approach has paved the way for a digitally forward future.
Content Manager Overview:
As the Content Manager, you will be responsible for developing and implementing unbeatable content and community engagement to help take the organization to new heights. You will also be responsible for overseeing content execution across multiple channels with measurable growth.
Content Manager Responsibilities:
- Develop content marketing strategies that drive key Demand generating and engagement metrics.
- Develop content strategy, sourcing plan, and editorial calendar that support all key initiatives
- Understand the consumer journey, product, and department strategy in order to build themes and topics for targeted personas
- Collaborate with agencies and internal partners on trends and insights, as well as utilize social listening insights, to inform content planning
- Focus on creation of content “pillars” which act as a core of the content strategy, have utility for the customer and then spin derivative assets to drive demand.
- Utilize industry and channel best practices and familiarity with the organization’s mission and brand voice to inspire ideas and content.
- Ensure copy is well-written, thoroughly reported, on-brand, grammatically correct, and logical, while in line with the style guide.
- Incorporate feedback, comments, and changes from stakeholders swiftly with a positive solution-driven attitude.
- Content Sourcing
- Collaborate with internal paid and social channel partners to identify activation of the stories and sourcing.
- Establish partnerships with external creators, influencers, brand partners, media/agency partners to produce a variety of story types and develop content across a broad spectrum of customer touchpoints
- Collaborate with design partners, developers, marketing team, and others to obtain outstanding information and ensure all changes provided have been implemented.
- Build a plan for measuring impact of content.
Content Manager Qualifications:
- At least 5 years of direct functional experience creating content marketing strategies and editorial calendars
- Experience with content development for beauty or fashion
- B2B experience is a plus
- Strong ability to communicate complex ideas simply at different stages in the customer buying journey
- Creative thinking
- Ability to quantify ROI on content marketing efforts
- Excellent communication, presentation, and leadership skills
- Strong written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to manage projects independently, handle multiple tasks and assignments simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to build productive cross-functional relationships to support the strategic goals of the organization
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- BA/BS required