Our client is looking for a Sr. Coordinator/ Digital Asset Manager to join their team! This site will be partially remote but based in Chatsworth, CA.
• Responsible for acquiring, cataloguing, and managing digital assets
• Operationalize assets to build a consistent process to create content assets and measure results for all DTC and organic social media efforts
• Ensure that assets reflect brand criteria and are delivered on time
• Obtain final asset approval from necessary stakeholders and communicate to all internal and external partners
• Support the VP in defining project process and workflows that streamline marketing team functions
• Work with Brand Marketing and Entertainment partners to execute the brand narratives across owned social media channels.
• Activate strategic direction and monitor social media executional efforts
• Collaborate with external partners to maximize the effectiveness of the digital and social media assets
• Support activation of integrations (contests, partner events, influence programs) on the DTC site across brands
• Create decks and creative materials for internal and external teams
• Create partnership and activation recaps for reports for internal awareness
• Conduct research projects as needed
• 7+ years of experience
• Bachelors’ degree
• Proficient in Microsoft Suite and Adobe Photoshop.
• Illustrator knowledge is a plus
• Entertainment and toy experience is a plus
Send your resume today!