Our client is looking for a Senior Copywriter to provide strategic direction and conceptual solutions that result in cohesive messaging and branding across all consumer touch points. You will create and manage original, persuasive, and conceptually compelling work for rapidly evolving product testing, national campaign launches, content, packaging, digital initiatives, and experiences. You will collaborate directly with a team of multiple art directors, designers, account, and project managers.
• Proofing layouts and copy to ensure that work is aligned with brand identity and that proper grammar/spelling is used.
• Present and champion finished concepts to our in-house partners, managers, and directors with a strong ability to ‘sell’ and influence the underlying strategy and direction.
• Stay ahead of new technology, emerging social media platforms, and competitive research trends within both the food and lifestyle brand categories.
• Inspire fellow coworkers and embrace challenges and new ways of thinking.
Is This You?
• 4-6 years relevant industry experience preferred.
• BA or BS Degree in a related field preferred.
• Relevant experience on creatively innovative brands preferred; experience with QSR/CPG or franchised business is a plus.
• Previous experience supporting digital and social media campaigns is preferred.
• Strong logical and strategic thinking skills, with the ability to understand laser-focused marketing strategies and business operations.
• Strong communication, presentation, and interpersonal/influencing skills.
• Superb time management skills with the ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects under tight deadlines.
• An entrepreneurial mindset, with the ability to proactively develop creative solutions to facilitate clear communication and processes across departments.
Year-round Flex day Fridays
Free snacks, drinks and bagel & donut Fridays
Onsite dry cleaning, laundry services, carwash, Booster gas delivery
Onsite gym with fitness classes and personal trainer sessions
4 weeks of vacation per year plus holidays and time off for volunteering
Tuition reimbursement and education benefits
Discounts for life’s adventures (ex: theme parks, wireless plans, etc.)
Generous parental leave for all new parents and adoption assistance program
Opportunity to taste test new products
401(k) with a 6% matching contribution