Our client is a global, luxury beauty company that offers leading skin care and cosmetics products.
Senior Copywriter Responsibilities:
- Lead original copy development for all categories including development, alignment, revisions, naming, taglines, visual merchandising, print collateral, digital advertising, social assets, etc.
- In partnership with Marketing and Creative, develop tone of voice guidelines for the brand to be used across all touch points
- Develop branded copy that deepens brand equity while creatively meeting business objectives.
- Create compelling content and adapt existing program copy to support brand storytelling.
- Maintain consistency of the the brand voice across digital, print, in-store, ooh touch points.
- Collaborate with cross-functional partners on key initiatives to develop multi-channel content that is consistent with core program messaging and positioning.
- Partner with New Product Development, Artwork Manager, legal and regulatory when needed to troubleshoot any issues.
- Manage and maintain editorial and copy archive.
Senior Copywriter Qualifications:
- 5+ years of copywriting experience in cosmetics, luxury, fashion, or a related industry.
- Energetic, detail-oriented, and team-oriented individual.
- Equally strong creative, conceptual, and critical thinking skills.
- Strong understanding of branded content in the prestige space.
- Ability to work independently, take direction, and quickly adapt work and be flexible as needed based on changing strategy and business priorities.
- Ability to manage a high volume of detailed projects in a fast-paced work environment.