Our client, a well known global agency, is looking to add a Senior Copywriter to their growing team on a Fulltime basis, starting immediately. This role will be part of an extremely exciting and cutting edge initiative!
Overview of the brand:
We apply insightful, strategic, brand-building processes to the creation industry-leading, award-winning promotions, digital experiences, retail activations, CRM and loyalty programs, premiums and brand events.
Why this role?
Through work with one of the agency's biggest client, they have evolved a "top selling item" into unchartered territory for the digital space, and are now working on a new frontier and setting the standard in this industry. We will be creating hard working, attention grabbing animations that help families explore new worlds and interact with fanciful characters and licenses. We need a lead motion designer who can use animation to tell fun and engaging stories and can help guide and shape this new technology with a point of view they’re not afraid to share.
Who are you?
As a Senior Copywriter, you’ll have the opportunity to be on a team that pushes boundaries, and champions out-of-the-box thinking. Responsible for crafting program concepts that drive consumer engagement, you’ll be working with an all-inclusive, extremely talented group that cares about producing effective, head-turning digital engagements almost as much as they care about other people.
You are a dynamic writer, a designer of language. Keen on relentlessly pursuing big ideas that defy convention with every syllable, you excel at concepting and crafting copy that is not only engaging, but connects with consumers and invokes emotion. You are a conceptual thinker who lives for discovering the witty phrase that sums it all up, able to take an idea and build it all the way through from initial conception and brainstorms, to client presentations and final launch.
Senior Copywriter Responsibilities:
- This role will work closely with cross-functional teams, driving the ideation and execution of various client programs and brand promotions.
- Partner with internal teams to create powerful and compelling concepts that align with strategic copy direction and brand parameters
- Develop and maintain a solid understanding and working knowledge of client's business, brand, consumer, and competitive landscape to inform insightful brand engagements
- Empathy for diversity and the ability to adapt ideas to reach people authentically
- Prioritize and organize messages into logical hierarchies
- Present creative concepts internally and externally - while backing them up - with powerful rationale
- Provide quality assurance, accuracy, and accountability throughout process
- Help lead and mentor junior talent to ensure projects remain on task and on strategy
Senior Copywriter Skills and Experience:
- 6+ of copy/concept experience in promotion/merchandising at a creative agency
- Experience within an integrated marketing agency preferred
- Is a digital-first problem solver
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills with a positive, helpful, and team-focused mentality
- Experience in digital copywriting and guiding the user through an experience with directional, yet engaging copy
- Experience writing copy that is ADA compliant - using language that's deemed accessible to all
- Impeccable attention to detail and firm grasp of English grammar
- Is a purveyor of pop culture, with a strong understanding of consumer behaviors, cultural trends and digital platforms
- Experience working in social media is a plus
- Bonus points for past work on large-scale sweepstakes and promotions
If you are interested in and qualified for this role, please forward your portfolio today!