Role: Data Analyst
Start Date: 06.04.21 ( but Foolproof onboarding 01.04 due to bank holidays)
Duration: 3 months with likely extension to 6 months
As an Analyst you will be responsible for crafting analytical responses as part of our UX and digital design consultancy to some of the world’s biggest and best-known brands.
Role and responsibilities
· Lead, manage and deliver a wide range of user analytics projects, taking responsibility for the quality of thinking and deliverables, making sure they run to time and budget.
· Conduct analytics using a variety of tools including Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, Jupyter Notebooks - an ability to programme in a database language such as SQL and having experience of languages such as Python or R a distinct advantage.
· Develop data insight into audiences and customer behaviour to inform meaningful recommendations to achieve your clients’ project and commercial objectives.
· Writing and presenting persuasive and authoritative reports and presentations.
· Be a valuable member of multi-disciplinary teams working on larger design and build programmes by providing customer insight and shaping every aspect of the product or service we are creating.
· Work with the wider Foolproof team to identify, scope and win new opportunities.
· Excellent communication skills from an internal email through to a client presentation.
· Excellent relationship building skills with the ability to create rapport and build relationships with clients and colleagues.
· You will come from a background that has allowed you to use your analytical skills in a commercial environment, and to craft your career with a variety of tools and methodologies.
· You’ll have commercial awareness, including an understanding of return on investment and online marketing metrics, and complete commitment to evidence and insight as the back-bone of design.
· A team player with excellent time management skills.
· Excellent report writing and presentation skills, competent using Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
· Three to five years in a commercial environment, where you have been using insight about audiences, behaviors and sentiment to inform the design of better digital experiences.
· Detailed knowledge and practical experience of a wide range of analytics methodologies.
· Experience of working with teams across disciplines (design, dev, engineering) to embed analytics into strategy and operations.
· Likely educated to degree level (mathematics/statistics, sciences, computer science, operational research). Experience and aptitude more important than a specific degree