Our client, a leader in the home gym space, is looking for a Senior Data Analyst to join their team!
Senior Data Analyst Responsibilities:
- Work with business partners to produce insights, conduct exploratory analysis and design experiment, build data models and dashboards.
- Understand customer base and how they interact with the brand at all touchpoints.
- Develop a strong communication process between teams, deliver essential insights to stakeholders in a way that productively influences decision making
- Provide leadership to team members and peers by working with others; promoting ideas and viewpoints to senior management, peers and others;
- Evangelize data expertise, best practices, and documentation for all analytical data needs
Senior Data Analyst Requirements:
- 4+ years of professional experience
- Expert-level knowledge of SQL, including experience in data modeling, query performance, and query optimization
- Demonstrated ability to extract business insights from large datasets and use them to drive business change
- Experience performing analysis with large datasets and building reports and dashboards using business intelligence tools
- Experience building out a modern analytics data stack preferred
- Familiarity with scripting languages (Python or R) preferred
- In-house experience at a fast-growing direct-to-consumer startup a plus