Our client is a skincare and wellness company that is reinventing the clean beauty industry with clinically effective and gender-neutral products that are accessibly priced and sustainably packaged. With a company mission that was inspired by their own family’s struggles in finding effective clean skincare, our client has over two decades of experience and won countless skincare awards. They are looking for a Senior Digital Designer to join their team and support a brand that is all about inclusivity, sustainability, positivity, and kindness.
Senior Digital Designer Overview:
As Senior Digital Designer, you will be a seasoned expert in digital creativity that can bring to life the company’s brand DNA across various digital platforms. This position will work closely with the eCommerce & Marketing team to oversee the creative process from concept to completion for a large variety of digital deliverables and assets.
The ideal candidate for Senior Digital Designer will possess excellent skills in communication and project management to create a cohesive and immersive digital experience for the company’s customers.
*Please note ~ this position will be located in the San Francisco area. Candidates must be in the San Francisco area or willing to relocate.
Senior Digital Designer Responsibilities:
- Lead creative direction across all brand platforms and channels to ensure a cohesive and immersive brand experience that delivers on company objectives.
- Articulate creative strategies and direction to stakeholders.
- Develop creative processes necessary to execute brand strategy and deliver consistent brand experiences.
- Oversee internal and external asset production and photoshoots, in partnership with brand marketing team, and manage external creative and brand agency partners.
- Lead concept design and develop and execute a wide variety of assets for digital applications – mobile-first, website, email, PR, digital advertising, video, and social media.
- Develop video content and motion graphics that support brand and eCommerce needs.
- Collaborate with Head of eCommerce on UX/UI design for product roadmap and ongoing campaigns.
- Translate the brand identity across digital touchpoints and evolve as necessary.
- Retouch photo assets as needed for digital channels and assist with additional projects and assignments as directed.
- Work with internal partners and outside vendors to finalize and deliver approved projects.
- Communicate with remote cross-functional teams via Asana, Slack, Zoom, email, and phone to ensure project deadlines are met on time.
- Manage time and work tasks effectively through excellent project management skills to meet deadlines head on.
Senior Digital Designer Requirements:
- 6+ years of experience in digital creative, specifically in the skincare and beauty industry. In-house experience is preferred.
- Extensive experience directly executing and managing projects across site, email, social, and display.
- Management experience with recommending and onboarding external creative partners.
- Excellent understanding of digital + social media trends and advanced experience in creative best practices for social media – Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, and YouTube.
- Excellent proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite – Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and After Effects; experience with Premiere/ Final Cut a plus.
- Good understanding of UX/ UI design with an advanced knowledge in HTML and CSS.
- Excellent grasp of typography and visual design.
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced environment.
- Extremely organized with attention to detail.
- Excellent project management and problem-solving skills and ability to manage priorities and work with little to no supervision.
- Ability to receive and translate constructive criticism to maintain brand aesthetic.
- Demonstrate initiative to keep pace with company’s dynamic and evolving environment.
- Show a collaborative, kind, and creative attitude
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or relevant work experience.