Senior Digital Designer
Who are we?
We are ambitious. An agency start-up, hungry to grow fast. We want to create, innovate, originate and demonstrate as we build a portfolio of inspiring and inspired work.
We’re living in exciting times and we need people to join us on the journey.
You’re passionate about collaboration, creative excellence and disrupting the norm. People will want to work with you because you have energy, and drive, because you break things and fix them, to break them again. You’ll be a digital native, an creative at heart and a problem solver.
Whether we’re being asked to solve a broad business challenge, or create a global campaign, together we’ll make it the go-to place. And you’ll help us shape our offering, define our culture, share in our successes and grow from our learnings.
Want to be part of it?
Senior Digital Designer:
As a Senior Digital Designer within this client, you’ll use a high level of expertise to support and deliver digital executions that meet our marketing team briefs and expectations. Bringing a meticulous eye for detail, depth of knowledge and leadership in digital design techniques, platforms, best practices and user experience – you’ll always strive to deliver the very best, on brand, on time and accurate to brief. Someone that creates satisfying or compelling experiences for users, often drawing on results from user research and workflow analysis as well as possess strong creative, technical and problem-solving skills.
You’ll help to develop the client's digital capability, with the aim of raising and maintaining the standard. Becoming our digital guru. Demonstrating the fullest understanding of digital design, standards, best practices, as well as experience in website UX and UI design. You’ll work with and support a team of creatives to deliver integrated and brand campaigns for the client.
• Produce engaging digital designs and user interfaces for the client across web and mobile
• Understanding and up to date of UX/UI best practices to establish the best overall design elements to include in digital experiences
• Areas of focus may include content, controls, visual design and development, information architecture, user research, branding and technical support
• Conduct usability testing, create wireframes, storyboards, and screen flows
• Design aesthetics to be implemented within a website or product, from the layout menus and drop-down options to colors and fonts allowing for interface edits as needed
• Leading and mentor midweight and junior team members
• Working with project managers so that projects are delivered on time and on budget
• Generating fresh concepts.
• Communicate design ideas and prototypes to developers
• Ensuring brand consistency throughout various digital projects.
• Keeping up-to-date with industry developments, trends and digital creativity.
You’re a digital guru who combines great technical ability with a true passion for all things digital. You’ll be comfortable working in a team, cross-departmentally or being a self-motivator. Equally at home concepting as well as digital designing. The client is a fast-paced environment, so you’ll need to be reactive and flexible, supporting both teams in London and LA. You’re a committed character who has an impeccable eye for detail, process and technical execution, ensuring we deliver the very best in digital experiences for our customers. With your wide spectrum of knowledge you will show you know your stuff in all areas of digital design, experience and technology. Your portfolio will reflect this.
What we’d like to see:
• 7-10 + years of commercial digital creative experience
• A portfolio demonstrating cross channel and platform creative
• A passion for digital design
• You'll have a deep affinity with digital, UX and UI
• An understanding of coding and ability to troubleshoot using HTML and CSS (skill not essential)
• Proficient in visual design programs, particularly Adobe CC suite applications including XD
• Basic Office Word, Excel skills necessary
• Clear communication skills
• Attention to detail / accuracy
• UK / with flexible work from home
• Competitive benefits package including holiday, healthcare and life insurance