Our client is a global, luxury beauty company that offers leading skin care and cosmetics products.
Senior Digital Designer Overview:
The Senior Digital Designer is primarily responsible for developing creative design solutions from concept to final execution that strategically translate and support brand strategy in the digital environment. The Senior Digital Designer will work on existing digital platform requests as well as on new projects in development, elevating the brand through design with ideas that are sophisticated, elevated, and modern designs that keep the brand on the cutting edge.
Senior Digital Designer Responsibilities:
• Develop digital design content including homepage creative, online campaigns, banner ads, email blasts, motion graphics/animation, typographic treatments, etc.
• Support Global Communications with creative for Facebook, Instagram, other international /specific regional social media platforms, creative for blogger outreach, etc.
• Ensure that the brand’s digital creative remains innovative, artistic, and iconic
• Strong understanding for UX/UI design
• Work closely with Senior Art Directors to support global digital strategy, calendar launches, department needs, and specific project asks.
Senior Digital Designer Qualifications:
• 8+ years of web digital design experience; beauty, fashion, or editorial preferred
• Solid knowledge of Creative Suite
• Animation, video, 3D knowledge would be an asset
• Knowledge/understanding of HTML, DHTML, CSS and web optimization
• Experience using website administration/CMS tools preferred
• Knowledge of new and emerging platforms such as designing for Facebook, m-commerce, and ability to contribute to all social media channels
• Understanding and appreciation of luxury / prestige industry a must
• Strong passion for fashion, photography, design, typography