Senior Digital Marketing Analyst
Senior Digital Marketing Analyst Overview:
The Sr. Digital Marketing Analyst - Paid Search plays a key role on the Paid Digital Media team working with internal and external partners including: Digital Leads, Brand Stakeholders; Enterprise Digital Marketing (EDM), Web Analytics and Paid Media Agencies of Record to manage and execute Paid Search (SEM, PPC) campaigns that drive a positive return on $10MM+ in ad spend.
Senior Digital Marketing Analyst Responsibilities:
- Develops and executes strategic initiatives for Paid Search media (Google, Bing, etc.), in partnership with Enterprise Digital Marketing, Digital Leads and brand teams to optimize presence in Paid Search to drive profitable, incremental ROI.
- Performs and oversees regular Paid Search channel audits, including keyword analysis and selection, competitor analysis, optimization of keywords, optimization of ad copy, and conversion rates, to establish consistent increase in Paid Search performance.
- Performs daily campaign management including campaign launches, budget/bid optimization, tracking, reporting, and multivariate testing -
- Partners with brand and agency teams to establish KPI's and goals for Paid Search
- Maintains and manages ongoing reports for Paid Search partners through agency dashboards and internal tracking tools to monitor impact of work and channel performance
- Works with analytics team at Darden on tracking and tagging for Paid Search
- Helps prioritize brand messaging to ensure strategies are maintained and ladder up to campaign / business initiatives
- Produces clear and concise strategic digital media recommendations for Brands
- Continuously monitors changes in the Paid Search ecosystem to provide recommendations for search impacting optimizations to overall strategy
- Maintains and grows relationships with key digital partners with a special emphasis on Google.
- Partners with Organic and Local Search Subject Matter Experts to communicate to brands any potential opportunities, investment and key metrics of success
Senior Digital Marketing Analyst Requirements:
- Individuals should possess 3-5 years' relevant experience, particularly working in Paid Search, developing strategy and executing tactical campaigns and performing analysis on front-end search performance and KPI's
- Experience evaluating, measuring and optimizing Paid Search through closed loop analysis leveraging online and offline conversion data, driving profitable ROI
- Experience in evaluating SQRs and executing daily bid optimizations are required - either direct to engine or via a bid management platform
- Experience leveraging automation and bid strategies for Paid Search either within Google Ads or via 3rd Party Bid Management Tool such as Adobe Ad Cloud, Search Ads 360, Kenshoo, Marin etc.
- Expertise in Microsoft Excel with a strong analytical mindset and appetite for data analysis
- Knowledge of current digital consumer and industry behaviors trends, attitudes, preferences, and needs required -Familiarity with Google Ads, Search Ads 360, Bing Ads Center, Adobe Analytics (formally Omniture), Google Search Console, and Google Analytics
- Knowledge in SEO and local search / directories preferred
- Ability to travel approximately 5% required -Excellent written and verbal communication skills required
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or a relevant field required.
- Detailed knowledge of Paid Search tools and experience managing large Google account structures exceeding $2MM
- Deep understanding of Paid Search (SEM, PPC) best practices, tools and technologies to understand how best to drive results against complex marketing objectives
- Previous experience working on cross-functional teams
- Strong project management skills
- Demonstrated proficiency in organizing and planning work tasks
- Proven track record of results orientation -Strong analytical skills, including the ability to assess data and draw key consumer, brand, and competitive insights
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced team environment
- Ability to collaborate with a variety of different business partners, both internal and external