24 Seven is partnering with one of their sporting goods clients to find a new Senior Digital Marketing Analytics Manager to join their team this Spring. This is a full-time role with amazing and generous benefits being offered to their employees. The team will ask this person to be on a hybrid schedule of coming on site part of the week.
As the U.S. Sr. Manager Digital Marketing Analytics you are part of the team of a defined consumer growth and traffic generation analytics practice within the ecommerce market. You provide market and stakeholders with best-in-class services around your marketing measurement and consumer insight discipline. Your analysis thus drives the reach of adidas, growth of consumer database and lifetime value and contributes to marketing spend optimization and ultimately helps achieve market sales plans.
- Leadership/management experience
-8+ years of consumer analytics experience
-Digital marketing in a brand environment (or agency)
• Scope: Accountable for large scope of consumer and traffic management, deliverables & services
- Consumer and Traffic Strategy & Innovation
- Be an active part in the execution or usage and contribute to the development of necessary market capabilities that the company needs to meet current and future consumer and traffic growth plans aligned to global frameworks for focus areas assigned to you. Potential focus areas are:
- Consumer planning, forecasting and analysis
- Loyalty program, Personalization, audience targeting, and other consumer programs analysis
- Traffic and marketing spend planning, forecasting & analysis
- Demand vehicle attribution and spend efficiency/ ROI analysis
- Media campaign analysis
- Monitor and analyze market trends and competitor activities and derive conclusions for the growth and optimization of adidas consumer growth and digital traffic generation activities.
- Consumer and Traffic Analysis
- Measure results of consumer database health, personalization, traffic generation, CRM and Consumer Engagement activities using global frameworks. Use and help develop a global aligned reporting framework that evaluates dimensions such as awareness, engagement and purchasing behavior.
- Drive the optimization of consumer growth and traffic generating channels, CRM and Consumer Engagement, and Personalization in the market. Provide insights about adidas brand awareness and ecommerce performance.
- Prepare and share your findings with stakeholders across the organization in the form of database and channel forecasts, gap analysis, business cases and postmortems.
- Collaboration & Consulting
- Be able to explain the impact of consumer and traffic on business objectives using global aligned frameworks.
- Work cross-functionally with other analytics teams in the market and global Digital Analytics teams to create synergies, address opportunities and drive revenue.
- People Management & Function Development
- Create a supportive work environment in which employees are coached, trained, and provided with career opportunities through development.
- Manage team bandwidth and work prioritization to deliver analysis that’s impactful
- Improve team’s skillset along with changes in industry data landscape and internal data environment as well as business needs, including but not limited to technical skills, data science skills, and business domain expertise
Skills & Requirements
- University degree in the field of Business or equivalent
- 8+ years of experience in consumer analytics and traffic generation, in-house or at a leading traffic agency.
- Extensive experience with digital consumer engagement programs and digital marketing in a brand environment
- Experience in eCommerce environment
- Experience in leading a team
- Excellent communication & negotiation skills, comfortable presenting complex topics to stakeholders at various organizational levels both in person and remotely
- Creative and energetic team player who has a passion for consumer analytics, traffic generation, CRM and Consumer Engagement
- Extensive experience with consumer database, segmentation and profiling, traffic analytics tools, marketing platforms & media KPIs and ROI
- Extensive experience with reporting, digital marketing tools and data logic behind it (Email Service Providers, app/ push notification, SCV/ consumer database, propensity modelling, segmentation, doubleclick, Facebook, GA 360, Adobe Analytics, etc).
- Technical skills including hands-on SQL query, Python/ R/ modeling, data processing and visualization such as usage of Alteryx, Tableau, PowerBI and etc.
- Fluent English, both verbally and written