Sr. Manager, Digital Marketing
Overview: The Sr. Manager, Digital Marketing is responsible for driving the marketing strategy for the website, as well as overseeing day-to-day operations of the site.. This person will be responsible for execution of the marketing plan in partnership with the Executive Director Global Digital and Director Digital.
- Lead overall site operations and maintenance, including asset management for all products, inventory management, and content management.
- Continually monitor and update content and pages to ensure they stay current (ex. Homepage, Philosophy, FAQs, Press, etc.).
- Create, plan and manage sampling initiatives, including general order samples and deluxe sample promotional programs.
- Work closely with and help guide the Digital Marketing Coordinator on day-to-day site operations, including inventory management, site updates, and product updates
- Partner with the marketing and creative teams to drive company-wide marketing initiatives and optimize them in a digital environment while keeping true to the brand’s ideals and philosophy.
- Align with marketing to create a digital 360 marketing plan for product launches throughout the year, including a review of site assets, channel touch points, cross-department communication, and website execution for domestic and international sites.
- Work with Sr. Manager, CRM to oversee email program process while working with key members of creative and marketing: submit all creative briefs, ideate concepts for messaging, create timelines to adhere to, send out test emails, and deploy final assets.
- Maintain updated marketing calendar with all current programs and offers and distribute to key stakeholders and teams including Digital, Marketing, Creative, Customer Service, and Operations.
- Work cross-functionally with education and sales to develop informative site content for customer research, as well as ensure that all content aligns with the brand and product messaging in store and on retailer sites.
- Work with search agency to create on-brand copy for Adword campaigns, including specific campaign initiatives (not based on launches, ex reviews campaign), seasonal offerings and product launches.
- Ensure that all third-party vendors and partners are up-to-date on upcoming launches, programs and communication.
Other Key Traits and Competencies
- Highly detailed and creative at the same time
- E-commerce Experience (International a plus)
- A deep love and respect for the consumer and what resonates with them
- An eye for detail to ensure all assets deployed to the consumer are correct and accurate
- A team player that is detail-oriented and a strong communicator
- Bachelors in marketing, business or related field