Our client is a world recognized Beauty and Retail brand is looking for a Senior Director, Digital Product Management to join their team on a fulltime basis, starting immediately.
The Digital Product (DP) team is leading the cross channel omnichannel / digital shelf user experience across all banners. Digital is a key enablers to provide our customers and consumers with unique experiences tailored to them individually. We believe that enabling our customers and consumers to self-express with our products is a fundamental part of our company “Why”. Our Digital Strategy and team will help enable our customers and consumers in finding the right product, at the right time to ultimately enable their Self-Expression needs.
This role will be responsible for three areas: Personalization, Prioritization and Process excellence
Personalization: is a very complex area for the entire organization. It requires complex product strategy and also problem solving skills combined with a great bench strength in product management to navigate a complex customer journey, be advanced in building great partnership with advanced analytics like AI, Machine learning and technology.
Prioritization: The Digital Product & UX/UI team is working at building out a new Prioritization & Road-mapping process. This process will provide the org with a solid and transparent process for prioritization and road-mapping 12+ months out. This role will be responsible for owning the new Stage Gate process being built. They will work with their team to ensure that this “Product Funnel” is in place and that cross-functional leaders are fully engaged.
Process Excellence: The role of this individual will also include process excellence. Brining best practices to ensure that the Product organization is a well-oiled machine functioning on all cylinders.
*Mentorship & coaching: This role will also serve as a mentor to other product leaders to grow bench strength.
Senior Director, Digital Product Management Responsibilities:
30%: Personalization Strategy & Road-mapping
- They will own the Personalization strategy for the company, customer outcomes, measures to success by working closely with their team, cross-functional stakeholders and leaders.
30% - Prioritization & Partnership with stakeholders –
- Own the “Product Funnel Stage Gate process” which will produce a prioritized Enterprise Digital Product Roadmap.
- They will manage the stage gate experiment & prioritization meetings and all related preparation work going into those meetings.
- They will work with the selected partner to define and refine the process on an ongoing basis.
- They will clearly communicate cross functional roadmap to the rest of the team, accountable for delivering and go to market of the product roadmap
30% - Process Excellence
- They will be on the constant lookout for better ways of working within Digital Product and UX/UI.
- Have a keen interest in efficiency and data driven, goal oriented outcomes.
10% - Mentoring the rest of the leaders/team. Growing their team to deliver outcomes – Grow bench strength in product management on their team.
Senior Director, Digital Product Management Qualifications:
- 10-15+ years of Product management, Project Management within Omni channel / Digital Shelf / Ecommerce
- 10+ years experience in Digital Transformation & Process Excellence
- 7+ years experience in Personalization (Bonus if in Retailer/CPG)
- Experience developing a Digital & / or Personalization Enterprise Strategy
- Results, Data Driven and analytics skills
- Objectives and Key Results (OKR)
- Ability to communicate succinctly and to all levels in the company
- Mobile first mindset with proven experience with big data and analytics platforms
- Experience with Product Development Life Cycle (PDLC), Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) and related tools
- Bachelor of Computer Science, Business Management, Product Management
- Demonstrated track record in Data Driven decision making
- Team player with cross-functional inclusivity mindset
- Strong detail oriented documentation abilities
- Product Management Certificate a plus
- Project Management Certificate a plus
- Business Analysis Certificate a plus
- Lean six sigma certificates, or related, a plus
If you are qualified for and interested in this position, please forward your resume today!