Senior E-commerce Product Manager
Leading clean skincare & wellness brand.
Senior E-commerce Product Manager Overview:
The Senior Product Manager will play a key role in defining and executing the product roadmap, working closely with marketers and web developers on everything from initial strategy to fine details. They’ll work to exceed customer expectations by combining qualitative and quantitative insights with the brand voice to create an optimal customer experience. The ideal candidate will bring product management within the direct-to-consumer eCommerce space and expertise in bringing functional and engaging digital experiences to life.
Senior E-commerce Product Manager Responsibilities
- Own product initiatives for DTC eCommerce business touchpoints to improve the experience for everyone from our prospective to loyal customers.
- Develop the product roadmap in partnership creating new features and optimizing existing tools to support sales growth, marketing goals, and user experience.
- Collaborate with internal E-commerce, Creative, and Brand Marketing teams, as well as outside web developers as part of the development of product roadmap and execution of product updates.
- Manage product roadmap execution and relationship with web developers from discovery to post-launch QA.
- Assess the value of potential new product opportunities to our customers, revenue stream, and profitability
- Partake in data analysis, user research, competitive analysis, and usability testing to inform product decisions and report out on performance.
- Stay current with competitive and market trends to keep us ahead of the curve on emerging and innovative features, capabilities, and trends.
Senior E-commerce Product Manager Qualifications
- 4-6 years of experience working in product management for a direct-to-consumer, mobile-friendly, eCommerce environment.
- Effective communication skills, both verbal and written, to successfully present business cases, keep key stakeholders informed of progress of launch plans, and navigate issues and changes.
- DTC/Retail focused website experience, with an interest in the Lifestyle & Beauty industry.
- Data-obsessed and experienced in A/B testing, forming insights based on analysis
- Understanding of web development principles, HTML, A/B testing tools and web event tracking.
- Experience with Google Analytics and Shopify+ preferred.
- Experience with web accessibility a plus.