MUST HAVE C-Suite Executive Assistant experience
We are looking for an Administrant Assistant to support the SVP of Global Product Supply and the VP, Executives within that business unit in their daily administrative duties and beyond. The ideal candidate will be organized, energetic, proactive, and passionate about the brand. The Administrative Assistant will be responsible for managing the Executive’s day to day calendar, be able to work under pressure, and have the willingness to go – at times- above and beyond their outlined duties.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Responds to sensitive and highly confidential information with discretion and professionalism
• Maintain and prioritize the Outlook Calendar on daily, weekly and monthly basis – avoid meeting overlaps, be protective of executive’s time
• Coordinates and arranges meetings, prepares agendas, reserve and prepares facilities, and when needed, takes meeting notes
• Coordinate travel and create travel itineraries for Executives
• Complete and submit expense reports timely
• Organizes and maintains file system, files correspondence, and other records.
• Prepares outgoing emails to executive’s organization
• Willingness to be flexible in staying late and working at offsite events if needed
• Compiles information and creates presentations in Microsoft Power Point/ Keynote if needed.
• Be able to pull reports, articles, company information, etc.
• Help the Executive’s team with tasks as needed
• Update team/department on company housekeeping items
• Be able to support more than one Executive when needed
• Work with other marketing admins and other department admins to schedule meetings, align executives’ calendars, and stay up to date on what is happening cross functionally
• Orders and maintains supplies and arranges for equipment maintenance for team.
• Help team onboard new teammates
• Other duties may be assigned
QUALIFICATIONS (KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITES)
• Must possess a service-oriented mindset
• Must have a positive attitude
• Know that you will be working outside of “standard” working hours
• Need to be proactive
• Be able to interact with Executives on a professional and personal level
• Able to work in a fast-paced environment with the ability to multi-task and remain calm under pressure.
• Enjoy working and connecting with people at all levels of the organization and solving problems on behalf of the Executive.
• Flexible with change and able to shift gears quickly.
• Need to have good judgment for when you need to make decisions on behalf of your Executive and when deciding what to prioritize
• Organization is key
• Strong Communication skills- able to express facts and ideas in writing in a clear, convincing, and organized manner
• Listen effectively and clarify information as needed
• Have knowledge around basic IT items
• Willing to go above and beyond
• Attention to detail mindset
• Haven an open mind, and know that this job can go beyond being an assistant
• Be able to network in company, and make strong connections amongst cross functional teams
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
• Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from a four-year college or university (Communications or Marketing preferred)
• Having a knowledge of the comms world would be preferred and will help you excel in this role
• 0 – 3 years’ experience working in a professional business environment
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Outlook and PowerPoint
• MacBook proficient and versed in Keynote presentation development is critical