Senior Front-end Developer
• Developing the latest user-facing features using React.js
• Designing a modern highly responsive web-based user interface
• Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
• Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
• Collaborate with back-end and API developers to enhance the user experience
• Work closely with the business analysts to understand use cases and user needs
• Write tests for new and existing features to improve overall test coverage.
• Code review, requirements
Required qualifications and skills:
• Must have experience w/ React as well as Contentful CMS
• You should have extensive experience developing complex web applications with React, Hooks, and TypeScript
• You should also have worked with GraphQL.
• You should be good with CSS and familiar with preprocessors.
• You should have worked with GatsbyJs - Routing, Pulling data etc
• You need to practice modern software development techniques such as continuous integration & distributed version control
• Proficient in writing unit tests using JEST framework or any similar framework
• Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools like Webpack, Babel, NPM etc.
• Familiarity with Material-UI
• Familiarity writing E2E tests with Cypress but not required
Technologies we use:
FrontEnd: React, Typescript, GatsbyJs, Material UI, Jest, Cypress, CMS- Contentful, GraphQL
Backend: GraphQL, AWS Serverles, .NET Core
Platform: Clould Build, Cloud Run, Firebase Hosting