We’re looking for a talented front-end developer to help design and implement interface components for our web properties. The ideal candidate loves tackling hard problems creatively and has proven cross-disciplinary experience.
The skill set of the successful candidate should be always growing as the web evolves - following new tools, techniques and technology trends to actively influence our company's capabilities. You have worked in a similar capacity and has excellent communication skills, with a keen eye on the trends, and expert-level knowledge of the various technologies needed to achieve group goals.
What we're looking for:
In an effort to support our rapidly growing development team, we are seeking an experienced Front-End Web Developer to join our highly productive team. This is a pure web engineering position, but an eye towards design, customer experience and performance are desired. This role has extensive collaboration with the outstanding design- and analytics team members.
The successful candidate should also possess a willingness to learn and work cross functionally with different parts of the business.
- Build and maintain scalable and reliable web properties for eCommerce experiences.
- Coach and mentor through code reviews, mock projects, and tutelage.
- Evangelize best practices, both across and within the discipline.
- Testing software code before releases, including unit, integration, and regression testing.
- Facilitate exchange of ideas between developers.
- Contribute to the team’s future by keeping eye on emerging technologies and how they may affect our company.
- Participate in brainstorm and feedback sessions to gather input to apply rapid changes.
- BS degree in computer science or related engineering discipline or equivalent professional experience.
- Must be immersed enough in these technologies to have philosophies about the organizing and structuring of client-side code.
- Experience architecting state management solutions for client-side applications using frameworks such as MobX or Redux.
- Experience with OAuth, REST and SOAP protocols Competency with Git or other source control technologies.
- Solid understanding of web application architecture, object-oriented software, and design patterns.
- High attention to detail, excellent organization skills and efficient problem solver.
- Demonstrated sense of web design and attuned to the fundamentals of user experience, including accessibility.
- Professional, highly self-motivated and able to thrive in a multi-task environment while adhering to strict deadlines.
- Experience with communicating to all levels of users (internal and external), demonstrated problem-solving skills, adaptable, proactive and willing to take ownership