Senior Graphic Designer – Miami
Our client is the number one when it comes fitness! They are looking for a senior graphic designer in the Miami area to join their team
Senior Graphic Designer Overview:
Under the direction of the Creative Director, the Graphic Designer will be responsible for the concept and execution of print but mainly digital and motion communications that translate business and marketing objectives into designs that are clear, compelling, visually exciting, and easy to understand. You will be able to clearly communicate creative ideas to both supervisors and stakeholders, collaborate on ideation with fellow designers, and work independently to complete projects on time and within project scope.
Senior Graphic Designer Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with the creative and marketing team members to produce compelling digital solutions that support design on all owned and earned channels. (Email CRM, Marketing, Social Media, Website Assets).
- Animation in After Effects for our Social channel.
- Editing video and content for our Social channel. Design PR materials, advertising, and other print studio marketing collateral when necessary.
- Provide print solutions that are technically feasible and innovative, and establish competency of printer’s capabilities.
- Ensure on time and accurate delivery of all deliverables for digital platforms.
- Take ownership of projects from concept through production.
- Creatively mentor less senior designers, providing support and guidance.
- Demonstrate flexibility, organizational skills and the ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment.
- Consistent market and creative research to bring creative innovation to the table.
- Ensure high standards and quality assurance across all work produced so that it is cohesive, consistent, and on brand.
- Assisting CD on monthly design toolkit— encompassing typographic exploration, design research, digital mocks, etc.
Senior Graphic Designer Qualifications:
- 4-5+ years of graphic design experience, preferably in-house for a fashion/sportswear brand or a fashion/sportswear agency.
- Experience in fashion or digital marketing a must.
- Highly skilled in Adobe Creative Suite including InDesign, Photoshop , After Effects, Bridge, Illustrator, and video editing software like Adobe Premiere.
- Strong knowledge of video, animated gifs, digital photography, and image manipulation.
- Has experience working with the Marketing team and understanding of CRM best practices.
- Process-driven individual who is able to work on multiple projects at the same time.
- Technical skills (comping and presentation prep).
- Strong skills in typography, layout, hierarchy, and branding.
- Detail oriented and organized.
- BFA/BA in Graphic Design
- Must Live or be willing to relocate to Miami