This position will support the creative team to produce high-quality, on brand, print and digital creative. From the production of emails to the creation of web assets, this position will play an integral role in creating digital content for all touchpoints of the brand. This includes but is not limited to website, app, display media, sms marketing, paid social, et al. Other tasks will include assisting the pr, sales and retail teams with collateral.
- Produce high quality digital graphics and typography for print, web and mobile.
- Work closely with Art Director and e-commerce team to maintain the weekly upkeep of vince.com by updating website, designing weekly emails, landing page, home page, banners, special pages, etc
- Assist the Art Director by taking on special projects, concept and design collateral, and promotional pieces for retail and wholesale such as: store emails, cash wrap displays and in-store signage, vinyls, barricades, look books, virtual market materials, light boxes, e-commerce banners, e-vites, et al
- Work closely with design and production teams to manage the creation and upkeep of garment labels
- Partner with the digital experience team to better serve customer base and design with best practices and customer experience in mind, as it relates to website, app and email
- BFA in Graphic Design or similar discipline
- Must have at least 5 years of graphic experience including e-commerce, experiential design and apparel online branding
- Must have strong Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign (knowledge of flash is a plus)
- Demonstrated understanding of website usability/web optimization best practices
- Sophisticated compositional, layout, and typographical skills
- Ability to multitask and fulfill multiple project requests while meeting development deadlines
- Well versed in all social media and existing/emerging platforms
- Thorough experience designing for the web (e-commerce, emails, online branding)
- Strong communication and project management skills
- Self-motivated and capable of working collaboratively across multiple teams