Our client located in the Charlotte area is looking for a Senior Graphic Designer to work with one of our unique beauty product clients. Must be able to work on location in Charlotte area! We are looking for Sr. Designer who has an elevated aesthetic and strong digital best practices.
Our client, a beauty & lifestyle brand, is seeking a Senior Graphic Designer to act as the lead and point person for the graphic design team to create visually engaging concepts such as logos, promotional and branding materials, social media, website/s, communication media and other print and digital materials as needed.
• Oversee and guide the work of other Graphic Designers
• Will evaluate and manage staff resources to enhance high productivity
• Collaborates with editorial staff, art director, managers and/or other project participants to understand project assignment, audience, and intended message.
• Creates original visual media that communicates the desired feeling or message in an
engaging and unified way.
• Chooses graphics, clip art and stock photography, as appropriate
• Complies with all copyright stipulations for external graphic resources.
• Portfolio that shows strong print and digital assets; work within beauty, wellness or lifestyle brands preferred (portfolio must show a high level of aesthetics and cohesive published work)
• At least three years of related work experience highly preferred (Beauty, Retail, ECommerce, Agency experience)
• Proficient Adobe Creative Suite (+Microsoft Suite)
• BA in Marketing or another related field / Major or significant coursework in Art, Graphic Design or related disciplines highly preferred