The Sr Designer, Graphic will be working closely with the Dir, Creative as well as a team of designers to create a wide range of materials for a leader in the dental industry. The ideal candidate is a highly collaborative, hands-on visual expert. Not only are you able to design innovative digital and traditional designs that exceed strategic and creative expectations, you are also able to bring a brand to life through conceptualizing and leading engaging content. You’ll tell stories with visuals that draw our customer in — building our brand awareness and customer loyalty while increasing results. In order to be successful in this role, you need to be able to multitask and work on a multitude of projects, working efficiently and thoughtfully to always deliver on time and on target creative. The right fit is someone who is a creative and strategic designer with art direction skills, with a passion for evolving digital design and content, and who is willing to jump in and make an immediate impact on the team.
• Creation of design, illustration, animations, photo and video assets across brands.
• Visualize, conceptualize, and design campaigns across all digital channels.
• Work with internal creative leads and managers to guide digital design, branding, and content assets for brands. (Including existing brands, rebrands, and new brands)
• Get “hands on” during the design process and present final artwork to stakeholders for approval.
• Shape and bring to life digital marketing campaigns and direct response advertising (including landing pages, email marketing, digital ad campaigns, social media campaigns and more)
• Continually inspire with a vision for our brands across social platforms and develop strategies and creative ideas that transform our business and push the boundaries.
• Help to develop creative and strategic frameworks to push best-in-class traditional/digital execution for our brands.
• Be creative, have an eye for detail, and possess strong time management skills while managing multiple projects simultaneously and efficiently in a deadline driven environment
• Bring early-stage product concepts to life through mock-ups and simple wireframes. Carry them through to fully branded programs including a set of design assets, voice and positioning.
• Elevate team development and provide quality assurance for creative deliverables.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design/Arts or an equivalent area of study, and 3-7 years of demonstrated industry experience. In lieu of degree, 5+ years of experience is required.
• A strong digital design portfolio that shows off both your conceptual skills and your knowledge of UI/UX design principles
• Advanced knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
• Experience working on a range of projects from narrative, campaign, product, web and branding assignments
• A solid eye, with conviction. A designer who understands modern design trends yet is always looking to push past them.
• Ability to multi-task effectively without compromising the quality of the work.
• Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
• Detail oriented, organized, process focused, problem solver, proactive, ambitious, customer service focused.
• Ability to draw conclusions and make independent decisions with limited information.
• Ability to respond to common inquiries from customers, staff, regulatory agencies, vendors, and other members of the business community.
• Self-motivated, reliable individual capable of working independently as well as part of a team.
• Possess the intellectual curiosity to work through ambiguity and have ability to work independently with minimal instruction.
• Ability to manage change and do extremely well in a fast-paced environment under time constraints.
• Ability to take initiative and work independently and work effectively with individuals belonging to all levels within the organization.
• Ability to simplify complex data and communicate information to Senior Management effectively and succinctly.
• Motivated and organized in order to work quickly and effectively under time constraints.