Senior Graphic Designer Overview:
The Senior Graphic Designer requires a minimum of 5 years’ experience, preferably in the health, lifestyle or beauty space. They will have strong creative skills and a portfolio of work that demonstrates an ability to work across numerous design touchpoints.
Senior Graphic Designer Responsibilities:
- 360 creative development and execution of creative content including campaign activations, social content, and online/digital.
- Conceptualize and design in a fast-paced environment, with the ability to successfully manage projects and juggle multiple assignments.
- Organize and coordinate a large volume of incoming creative requests by keeping track of deadlines and assets.
- Responsible for collaborating with cross-functional stakeholders to execute the brand vision.
- Support the design team in the 360 creative development and execution of creative content including campaign activations, social content, and online/digital.
- Provide support to the Design Director and Art Director with management, coordination, and organization of a growing creative department.
Senior Graphic Designer Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Graphic Design or related field.
- 5-7 years of experience in graphic design.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects).
- Proficient in editing videos, creating animations for social media and working in the online/digital space.
- Strong communication, conceptual thinking, typography and design skill.
- Portfolio of work that demonstrates an ability to work 360.