Our agency client in Chicago is seeking a Senior Internet Marketing Consultant to join their team on a fulltime basis, starting immediately. This role will ideally be located in Chicago, for candidate to go in-office on a hybrid model, however the client is open to remote for the right candidate.
The Senior Internet Marketing Consultant will be responsible for various search engine marketing activities, including the execution of campaign development, optimization, and performance analysis for our clients. The Senior Internet Marketing Consultant will also have superior analytical, organizational and time management skills as they will be expected to independently work on multiple projects at the same time. The Senior Internet Marketing Consultant displays a service-oriented, positive attitude for clients and colleagues, coupled with an appreciation of business realities. The possible marketing channels available for assignment are: Programmatic, Paid Social Media, Search Engine Optimization, Paid Search, Affiliate, and Amazon.
The Senior Internet Marketing Consultant Will:
- Work with your assigned team to assist in the execution of online marketing strategy, including but not limited to interactive search engine marketing, search engine optimization, programmatic, affiliate marketing, and social media for our clients
- Provide daily account updates via email and in-person, with your team or mentor, to the client and other vendors and update the various internal departments to ensure flawless communication and program execution
- Extract insight from campaign data, identify relevant trends, and provide well developed proactive recommendations to enhance and exceed overall client search marketing goals and objectives
- Identify and understand client goals in order to autonomously create campaign structures, pace accounts, and perform optimizations across multiple client accounts
- Use Google Ads, Microsoft Ads, Facebook, Amazon, The Trade Desk or other engines to develop new campaigns and edit existing ones to ensure ROI for all clients on a daily basis
- Refine the skills necessary for exceptional client messaging and development of client strategy
- Work with team members and other relevant managers on a weekly basis to report the status of each account
- Proactively call out performance highlights/issues, communicating clear next steps
- Active leader in team discussions, encouraging participation and knowledge sharing among team members
- Subject matter expert on all aspects of the assigned channel’s media buying.
- Develops single channel and multi-channel media plans for varying client goals, demonstrating knowledge of each channel's role within media strategies
- Understands how to troubleshoot campaign errors and quickly apply solutions within relevant platforms
• The Senior Internet Marketing Consultant MUST HAVE/BE:
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 1.5-3 years of digital marketing experience
- Demonstrated track record of hands-on campaign management experience
- Demonstrated knowledge of Excel
- Advanced analytical, statistical analysis, organizational and time management skills
- Ability to think strategically and creatively with a focus on innovative and measurable client solutions
- Self-motivated, results- and detail-oriented
- Excellent English communication skills, written and verbal
- Able to work with minimal supervision while maintaining focus and productivity
- Demonstrate agility and ability to quickly adapt to new situations
If you are interested in and qualified for this role, please forward your resume today!