This position will lead the global, long term direct-to-consumer marketing strategy across Ecommerce, Retailer.com and Pure Players in partnership with key regions and markets. This person will be responsible for driving growth in our e.com presence internationally, while leading global pilot projects that will help the brand become best in class with its flagship .com brand. It is also the responsibility of this individual to ensure effective development of the digital retail and pure play channels in terms of strategic global development.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
· Be responsible for the global e-com activities and strategic e-com development, with oversight of a development e.com budget
· This person will be responsible for leading and developing key initiatives in pilot/test mode that improve the branded consumer experience
· This person is responsible for the global brand consumer experience on our .com channels, ensuring key strategic launches are supported with best in class digital strategies across retailer.com and pure players.
· Help to support the regions and the DTO in expanding the e.com footprint in key international markets – interfacing with key regions on their needs, and creating a start up package for launch
· Manages the e-com global calendar in partnership with regional teams who develop the local calendars.
· Manages global site content for US and International, creating innovative templates for every launch, delivering a package of assets to regional teams that meet their business goals.
· Responsible for the global online brand consistency and messaging.
· Implement an approval process and flow of work in partnership with regional teams to ensure that programs created locally meet the global guidelines.
· Responsible for executing new launches, including landing page strategy, updates to PDP, and find ways to improve the overall PDP consumer experience.
· Manages 1 global coordinator that will handle merchandizing and front end operations and help support this person in routing, creative briefing, asset creation and timelines.
Working Relationships/Key Stakeholders:
· Global ED Ecommerce and Consumer Decision Journey
· Manager, Global CRM
· Global Marketing
· US and Internationa Ecommerce and DTC teams
· Creative Digital Team
Financial Accountability (budget/sales etc) –
• E.com and DTC development budget
Qualifications & Competencies:
· 7+ years of experience in a fashion, retail or beauty brand in an omni-channel, e.com and digital role
· Leadership in digital space and knowledge of digital innovations
1. Business Insights: Applying knowledge of business and the marketplace to advance the organization’s goals
2. Customer Focus: Building strong customer relationships and delivering customer centric solutions
3. Collaborates: Building partnerships and working collaboratively with others to meet shared objectives
4. Drives Results: Consistently achieving results, even under tough circumstances
5. Action Oriented: Taking on new opportunities and tough challenges with a sense of urgency, high energy, and enthusiasm
6. Develops Talent: Developing people to meet both their career goals and the organization’s goals
7. Nimble Learning: Actively learning through experimentation when tackling new problems, using both successes and failures as learning fodder
8. Instills Trust: Gaining the confidence and trust of others through honesty, integrity and authenticity
9. Communicates Effectively: Developing and delivering multi-mode communications that convey a clear understanding of the unique needs of different audiences
10. Drives Vision & Purpose: Painting a compelling picture of the vision and strategy that motivates others to action
11. Cultivates Innovation: Creating new and better ways for the organization to be successful