Our client is a TOP communications agency - working with brands within the beauty, fashion, and hospitality industries!
Senior Influencer Marketing Manager:
As the Senior Influencer Marketing Manager, you will play an integral role in creating, building, and maintaining influencer brand relations.
Senior Influencer Marketing Manager Responsibilities:
· Establish and maintain regular communication between the brand and influencer partners, actively source and negotiate new influencer partnerships
· Create an advanced and comprehensive influencer content calendar to continually drive brand awareness and engagement
· Monitor influencer content to ensure compliance with brand voice and guidelines
· Set goals, track conversions, and measure success of influencer program
· Actively keep a pulse on emerging influencers and trends through various social media channels such as Instagram, TikTok, Twitter, and Facebook
· Maintain influencer budget
Influencer Marketing Manager Qualifications;
· Bachelor’s Degree preferred
· 4+ years of professional experience in social media and/or influencer relations
· Experience analyzing data to deliver on KPIs
· Successful track record of elevating brands and influencers alike
· Strong communication skills and attention to detail