Looking for a Senior Manager of Talent Acquisition and Development. This role is responsible for creating a dynamic, innovative, diverse approach to building, developing and retaining talent for the company. This role is both tactical and strategic (sets the standards and acts as the expert to the HR team for Talent Identification, Acquisition, Development, Retention & Advancement.)
This position’s responsibilities will include but are not limited to supporting all facets of an employee’s lifecycle including brand networking, talent acquisition, development & retention, performance management, career management, organization review and development and succession planning. This role will need to proactively collaborate with members of the HR team, especially all HRBPs and the Talent Acquisition & Development Specialist.
The successful candidate must have a strong competency in recruitment and establishing & developing a diverse bench & pipeline of talent. This role will take action under the direct leadership of the Vice President of Human Resources and will work collaboratively with other members of the Human Resources team, as well as other Corporate and Field Associates. This role will play a critical role in supporting the transformation of the current culture into a best in class workplace for all generations. This individual will also be involved in projects & initiatives – coming from various areas, to include local & global.
• Manage and develop the Talent Acquisition & Development Specialist.
• Passionately drives new ways of approaching networking, recruitment, talent development, retention and succession planning.
• Supports succession management (Organization Management Review – OMR) and mobility processes to mitigate succession risks and ensures short and long term diverse talent pipelines
• Proactively creates a strong foundation for an innovative, rewarding and successful full employee life cycle, for both Corporate and Field Employees.
• Revamps streamlines & modernizes all components and tools in the recruitment process.
• Oversees all talent sourcing channels & relationships to include search firms, on-line & social media.
• Develops & manages a best in class on-boarding & off-boarding experience for all employees.
• Develops best practices, tools & processes for networking, recruitment, interviewing & coaching.
• Spearheads and participates in various projects & initiatives to ensure participation & success, in particular the annual PCR Process and Retail Sales Development Program.
• Leads the intern program, creating an attractive & compelling experience, while offering an immediate value-added experience for both the organization and intern
• Provides training, coaching & support to Managers to ensure successful acquisition, on boarding and retention of all new employees, utilizing these practices, tools & processes.
• Shares & transfers talent acquisition & development knowledge to HR team members, to ensure a consistent practice across all departments and stores.
• Provides similar guidance, training & support to Managers to ensure talent development, succession planning & mobility opportunities to all current employees.
• Execute strategies to help narrow talent gaps & increase retention.
• Acts as a trainer, when needed to develop training workshops, as well as facilitate them.
• Collaborates with HRBPs, both the company & parent company to create, execute and manage strategic HR best practices for all elements of HR.
• Proactively has a voice & leads by example, offering & spearheading initiatives that will help with the cultural transformation within both the corporate office & store locations.
• A Bachelor’s degree in People Development, HR, Communications or similar field
• Master’s Degree in HR, or Organizational Development a plus
• 7-10 years of relevant Talent Acquisition & Development experience
• Extensive knowledge of training assessment, training development & facilitation a plus
• Proven track record as a strong and effective Recruiter
• Ability to foster strong relationships, influence, coach and partner with all levels across the organization.
• Strategic aptitude for identifying talent, career development & pathing, successful planning & OD
• Strong sense of urgency, results oriented with ability to execute
• Solid, effective written & verbal communication & presentation/facilitation skills
• Exceptional follow-up & organizational skill
• Global HQ vs Local Management Acumen a plus
• Luxury Retail experience preferred
• Proven Customer Experience acumen
• Strong computer and system skills, comprehensive proficiency in Microsoft Office especially PowerPoint, Apple knowledge a plus