Senior Marketing Strategist
We’re looking for a Senior Marketing Strategist who will collaboratively lead client engagements, working directly with clients and contributors while setting go-to-market and scalable growth strategies. We need an A-player who is equally capable of setting the roadmap and making recommendations for tactical implementation. Must be agile, committed to experimentation, and skilled at turning data into decisions.
As a human-centered organization, we believe a diversity of experience is critical to connecting with all potential audiences. Particularly for this role, we need someone with deep experience in one of two areas: marketing to BIPOC audiences or Account-Based Marketing.
Our best performers have strong foundational knowledge and abilities across analytics, SEO, SEM, content, social and email, and deep expertise in at least one of those areas. Experience with digital product go-to-market launch strategies, as well as optimization (conversion rate optimization, information architecture, content mapping, etc.) is a plus.
Senior Marketing Strategist Responsibilities:
- Guide growth strategy for multiple accounts
- Build and maintain rapport with clients
- Deliver expertise across multiple marketing channels
- Maintain open, clear, and consistent communication with clients and internal team
- Lead meetings and strategic learning sessions
- Coordinate tasks with subject matter experts
- Manage projects to ensure high-quality outputs
- Interpret data and convey actionable insights to client and internal team
- Manage client budgets and identify opportunities to grow relationships
Senior Marketing Strategist Qualifications:
- 7+ years of digital marketing experience
- Deep experience marketing to BIPOC audiences or with Account-Based Marketing
- Proven ability to build, maintain and grow client relationships
- Exceptional understanding of digital strategy
- Ability to work seamlessly across multiple client accounts
- Adept at building consensus across groups – internal and external
- Experience managing multiple agency and client relationships
- Constant awareness of timelines, due dates, and the bigger picture