Our agency client, focused on integrated communication, experience innovation, business design and more needs to add three Senior Producers, with a focus on FILM, to their team on a freelance basis. The ideal person would come from an advertising agency, working within production and studio!
These are completely remote contracts, can start immediately and will be full 40-hour weeks!
This Film Production department specializes in all forms of storytelling from moving imagery and content to animations and graphics to audio led narratives and music. We are steward to a compelling and ever-evolving network of production partners and endeavor to create industry defining creative executions. Key considerations at the heart of all our productions include budget and time management, ethical and sustainable solution planning, and creative development and amplification.
The Senior Film Producer represents the Production Department at the highest standard and leads and drives day to day production activities on assigned projects. The Senior Producer works directly with internal teams and clients to lead and steward all production approaches and creative needs.
The Senior Producer, Film Will:
- Own and manage day-to-day activities and communications of assigned accounts including but not limited to scheduling, reporting, billing, meeting arrangements, etc.
- Collaborate and share production knowledge across the department and within the agency, and create and share best practices and learnings on different execution models
- Familiarize, promote, and advance the agency's systems and processes
- Adhere to any required administrative systems and agency best practices
- Confidently promote a creative point of view and push to improve the output through execution and craft
- Work closely with Account, Strategy, and Project Management to steward the production point of view throughout the creative process
- Identify new ways to inject creativity into the production process (new directors/partners, location expectations, ways of working, etc.)
- Partner directly with creatives as a creative confidant and advocate
- Keep up to date with industry best practices Basic Qualifications
- 5+ years of experience as a producer in agency or equivalent film production environment
The Senior Producer, Film Qualifications:?
- 4+ years of experience producing a range of content for research, TV, cinema and online, including large and low budget domestic and international productions, table top and animation
- 2+ years of working with a cost consultant or client equivalent
- Proven ability to showcase advanced knowledge of production partners including directors, editors, VFX, sound engineers, musicians, etc.
- Advanced knowledge of the production process including significant experience and knowledge regarding union and non-union talent, BA, insurance, bid rate structures, and international (non-US) productions.
- Positive, respectful, fun, and collaborative
- Thorough understanding of Google and Microsoft products
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, ever-changing and high-pressure environment
If you are interested in and. qualified for this position, please forward your portfolio and reel today!