Our client is a notable financial corporation. They offer a forward-thinking, collaborative, and technologically advanced approach that sets them apart as an industry leader and change maker.
Senior Product Designer Overview:
As the Senior Product Designer, you will create digital and web experiences tailored towards the user. You will apply design thinking to solve problems and ensure continuity across multiple platforms. Working closely with Product Managers, researchers, and designers, you’ll define objectives, create responsive web and mobile designs, and help build innovative experiences.
Senior Product Designer Responsibilities:
- Deliver unique design solutions that encompass the user, the product, and the experience for web, tablet, and mobile interfaces
- Work cross-functionally with product and engineering teams to ensure designs are consistent and customer pain points are addressed
- Create advanced sitemaps, wireframes user flows, prototypes, and high fidelity mockups with strong attention to detail
- Organize and present research and regularly test and improve upon solutions
- Remain current and up-to-date on emerging design and product trend
Senior Product Designer Qualifications
- 5+ years of design experience
- Human-computer interaction, or a related field or equivalent practical experience
- Strong portfolio including self-started projects and excellent design execution.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to explain your design decisions
- Proficiency with Figma
- Prototyping knowledge
- Experience with mobile design and web application design.
- Nice to have: Experience working on enterprise products