Our client is a notable organization with expertise in the digital space. They offer a forward-thinking, collaborative, and technologically advanced approach that sets them apart as an industry leader and change maker.
Senior Product Designer Overview:
As the Senior Product Designer, you will create digital experiences tailored towards the user. You will apply design thinking to solve problems and ensure continuity across multiple platforms. Working closely with Product Managers, researchers, and designers, you’ll define objectives, create responsive web and mobile designs, and help build innovative experiences.
Senior Product Designer Responsibilities:
· Deliver unique design solutions that encompass the user, the product, and the experience for web, tablet, and mobile interfaces
· Work cross-functionally with product and engineering teams to ensure designs are consistent and customer pain points are addressed
· Create advanced sitemaps, wireframes user flows, prototypes, and high fidelity mockups with strong attention to detail
· Organize and present research and regularly test and improve upon solutions
· Remain current and up-to-date on emerging design and product trends
Senior Product Designer Qualifications:
· E-commerce experience
· 5 years of core design experience
· Proficient in UX/UI, wireframing, and prototyping tools, including Figma, Sketch, InVision, and Zeplin
· Strong communication skills with clients and attention to detail
· Experience using usertesting.com and writing test plans is an asset