Our client is disrupting the IoT space and in need of web & mobile product managers to join the team.
Senior Product Manager (Web & Mobile) Overview:
As the Senior Product Manager, you will be responsible for executing projects from concept to completion for their web and mobile platforms.
Senior Product Manager Responsibilities:
• Serve as the primary point of contact and leader of complex web/e-commerce projects from discovery to go-to-market
• Work cross-functionally to gather requirements and define project scope
• Build a backlog of product features; create, collect and evaluate new feature requests
• Identify opportunities to lift key business metrics, ensure timely and accurate communication with stakeholders and project team members.
• Test continuously and maintain JIRA tasts and boards across teams.
Senior Product Manager Qualifications:
• 4-6 years’ experience in product management, ideally in the e-commerce space
• Solid understanding of UI / UX design and A/B testing across desktop, tablet and mobile devices
• Analytical mindset and SQL experience