Our client, a luxury goods manufacturer and retailer, is looking for an eCommerce Product Manager to join their team!
eCommerce Product Manager Responsibilities:
- Establish and drive the product roadmap for the eCommerce site- especially for payment and checkout track.
- Manage new product development and roadmap from planning to implementation by collaborating with cross-functional teams, including Marketing, Digital, Customer Service, Design, Merchandising, and Legal.
- Lead prioritization of backlog and discovery for eCommerce key features to ensure best in class customer journey around checkout, payment methods, transactional emails, order management, return management capabilities.
- Define and manage the product roadmap and release plan for those focus areas and manage expectations with all relevant stakeholders, including leadership team.
- Proactively identify gaps in the current eCommerce product offering and lead the effort to develop solutions that drive business value.
- Research and recommend “best practices” based on competitive analysis for website development projects.
- Analyze site metrics/customer journeys and develop hypotheses for optimization based on business goals, Key Performance Indicators (KPIs), and objectives.
eCommerce Product Manager Qualifications:
- BA/BS degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Business, related fields, or equivalent practical experience.
- 5+ years of experience in a product management role delivering consumer-facing digital/eCommerce experiences.
- Experience with eCommerce platforms, especially on payment and checkout track.
- Experience facilitating Agile, Scrum, or other rapid application development teams to deliver technology solutions to specifications